Global Employment Bureau on COVID-19 Updates
Global Employment Bureau is monitoring the development of the coronavirus and will continue to operate and offer full agency services by following the UK Government’s guidelines and advice.
In regards to any potential spread of the virus, here at Global Employment Bureau, we would like to assure all of our clients and drivers that in the event of any potential lockdown due to a spike in Covid-19 or if self-isolation is required, we have prepared and can operate remotely to maintain a high level of agency services to you.
Our main goals here are to ensure we keep our employees, drivers, the general public safe; and to maintain our agency services to all of our customers during this difficult and uncertain time.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your position or wish to discuss any specific requirements during the Covid-19 pandemic. Our team is here to help you. You can contact us at our office in Northampton – 01604 761206.
Our Action Plan To Keep Everyone Safe
We are doing our best to keep our employees, drivers, and visitors safe. By following the Covid-19 guidelines from the UK Government, we are implementing some essential precautions to safeguard the health and safety of all visitors to our office.
Actions we take to safeguard the health and safety of our employees and visitors to our office:
- Hand sanitiser dispensers have been placed throughout our office and visitor’s area.
- Measures and processes have been in place by following the UK government’s advice to isolate employees that may potentially become affected by the coronavirus.
- All employees informed via email about Covid-19 and measures to be taken to prevent the spread of the virus.
- We have informed our drivers if they have Covid-19 symptoms, they are asked to self-isolate at home for 14 days before returning to work as well as notify the agency.
- Visitors and drivers are asked to wear a face covering, they must have an appropriate face mask when entering the office for meetings or interviews.
- A 2-meter social distancing is required in the office; all visitors and drivers must follow the safety protocol to keep everyone safe.
All employees are referred to the Governments website for further information on Covid-19 updates.
Keep Up To Date
For the latest information on Covid-19, we would advise everyone to keep up to date with the latest news. To find out more, please visit the following official Government websites and NHS link below:
Guidance on Social Distancing and Vulnerable Public